- Talk to us on LINE
- Visual Art Education in the Primary School Curriculum
- Assessment in Art at Leaving Certificate level
- Art and Design in National Curriculum Policy
- Evental education and art practice
- Culture, Collectivity and Globalisation: performing community in the arts.
EducationNational College of Art and Design
How easy or difficult is to apply to this course? Do you want to know your chances of being accepted?
Location: National College of Art and Design
Study mode full-time
Start Date: 2019/09/01
Duration: 36 months
Ask us about COVID-19 and applications.
Sign up to see the offers/rejections of all applicants to this university
Ranking and student feedback
While the PhD through Education is normally by written thesis, the School considers applications which employ alternative media. Contacting the College in advance of submitting a proposal allows discussion of research themes with staff. Current Education PhD research interests include:
Applicants for a PhD through Education are encouraged to identify members of college staff they would wish to work with as supervisor(s) to offer guidance in developing their research proposal.