- Talk to us on LINE
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen.
- business strategy
- corporate finance
- customer relations management.
- unite world-class research, teaching, enterprise and innovative activities under one roof
- develop and strengthen relationships between staff and students
- facilitate collaborative links between the School and the business community
- a flexible and dedicated conference suite with panoramic views across the city
- Wi-Fi enabled connectivity throughout the building, including three computer clusters housing approximately 120 PCs
- four large lecture theatres and 21 seminar rooms, providing comfortable teaching and group study space
- a dedicated Hub, Base, and Lounge providing a balanced mix of study space and relaxation areas
- a contemporary café
- Association of MBAs
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (dual award)Main Site (Newcastle)
How easy or difficult is to apply to this course? Do you want to know your chances of being accepted?
Location: Main Site (Newcastle)
Study mode full-time
Start Date: 2020/09/01
Duration: 17 months
Ask us about COVID-19 and applications.
Sign up to see the offers/rejections of all applicants to this university
Ranking and student feedback
Our Advanced International Business Management and Marketing Dual Award course meets the needs of excellent graduates who aspire to a global role in marketing. About this course On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded:
A 2.1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant discipline. The course is taught in English and no knowledge of the Dutch language is required. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: To study this course you need to meet the following English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). Pre-sessional English Language courses are not accepted as an alternative entry to this course. Our typical English Language requirements are listed as IELTS scores but we also accept a wide range of English Language tests. The equivalent academic qualifications that we accept are listed on our country pages.
IELTS: 6.5 (IELTS 6.5 (6.0 every band))
Notice: This is the default IELTS grade for Newcastle University.
About this university
Newcastle attracts students from over 120 countries worldwide and there is plenty of help and advice on hand to assist them in adapting to life in the UK. The university has a system where every student has a personal tutor to assist them in both academic and non-academic matters and there is also a Student Wellbeing Service for confidence advice and help. There is a Visa and Immigration Team on hand to deal with legal matters relating to these areas and a Student Advice Centre within the Studentâ€™s Union for information on matters such as housing and finances. Finally, towards the end of studying, there is a Careers Service to help students find work or further their education as required. The heart of student life outside the classroom in the university is the Newcastle University Students Union. Unlike many students unions, NUSU owns the building that it operates from, following an anonymous gift in 1924 that allowed them to build a neo-Jacobean style building. It is run by six sabbatical officers and employs some 300 people in roles such as bar staff and entertainment organisers. In the media, there is a student run newspaper, established in 1948, called The Courier as well as radio station. The university is one of the leading in the UK for its sports programs and there are more than 50 sports clubs to become involved with.