- Talk to us on LINE
14.6 : 1
- 100% of MSc International Business students are satisfied with the overall quality of their course (PTES 2019)
- Focus on applied analysis in economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and human resources-; all with a global perspective
- Network with regional experts and international business leaders who provide guest lectures, consultancy projects, case studies and professional mentoring
- Enhance your CV and boost your employability with our unique Futures Award in Leadership in International Business
- Use real-world data from Bloomberg to add substance to your research into companies and markets across the globe
- Learn alongside students from around the world, deepening your understanding of international business and cultural diversity
- Join our highly successful network of alumni now pursuing lucrative careers in international and multinational organisation
International BusinessKedleston Road Campus
How easy or difficult is to apply to this course? Do you want to know your chances of being accepted?
Location: Kedleston Road Campus
Study mode full-time
Start Date: 2021/01/01
Duration: 12 months
Intl fees: £14700
Ask us about COVID-19 and applications.
Sign up to see the offers/rejections of all applicants to this university
Ranking and student feedback
(Business and management studies)
University of Derby evaluation:
Business and management studies evaluation:
University of Derby has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
Go far in the dynamic world of international business. Our MSc International Business is aimed at students from a generalist background who want to gain the specialist skills, in-depth business knowledge and global mindset to succeed.
For the latest information on fees and scholarships, please talk to our counselors.
You'll usually need: A second class or higher undergraduate degree in a relevant area including: business, economics, marketing, management, accounting or finance, or another degree with sufficient relevant business experience. If English is not your first language, you will also need IELTS 6.5.
IELTS: 6.5 (6.5)
Notice: This is the default IELTS grade for University of Derby, International and cross cultural management. For the most up to date IELTS requirements, please contact our counsellors.
About this university
Students travel from some 100 countries to study at the university so there is plenty of assistance on hand to help them settle in. As well as the information on the website including the application process and requirements, there is also an International Student Centre that offers support and assistance while living in the UK. they can help with matters as diverse as finding somewhere to live, getting a bank account, being available to help students get around when they first arrive give advice and support during their studies. They can also help with matters such as immigration and visas as well as bringing family with them to Derby. The Student Union in the university is based within the Atrium, a large concourse on the Kedleston Road area that includes a bookshop, the student union shop, student employment office as well as other features and some accommodation options. It is used for social and private events as well as being the site of the student run radio station. Further union operates facilities are found around the Union Quarter, including a bar and live entertainment venue and a coffee shop. The union also offers support and guidance for students on a range of academic and no-academic matters as well as organising the sports and interest clubs and societies. There are over 50 of these ranging from music to politics and theatre to cocktails and cake baking. There are also many that are cultural or faith based for those seeking to learn about a new area or to meet those with the same background as they have. Then there are the sports, which come under the heading of the Athletics Union and number around forty. These include team and individual sports as well as water sports, outdoor activities and even martial arts. All take part in the BUCS leagues against other universities and colleges from around the country.