Education for Healthcare ProfessionalsHeath Park Campus
排名: 30 (The Complete University Guide)
地點: Heath Park Campus
課程長度: 18 months
本週主持人Tim Greenwood將專訪Cardiff大學國際辦公室專員Mr Jon Wright. Jon介紹卡地夫、威爾斯城堡、大學頂尖的課程，以及為什麼卡地夫是台灣學生的好選擇。
Cardiff University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Join a School ranked 4th in the UK overall and 1st for our research environment in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework assessment (under Allied Health Professions, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy). Our challenging and rewarding programme is designed specifically for those who are involved in healthcare education and the teaching and learning of healthcare professionals at all levels. Our programme aims to empower you to be a reflective practitioner through self-appraising past and future teaching styles. We aim to increase your ability to be aware of the types of assessment and evaluation strategies used in education and practice areas. You will have the opportunity to plan teaching sessions and strategies, implement educational assessment and evaluation strategies and lead practice and curriculum development activities. The aim of the programme is to equip you with the knowledge and skills to integrate theory and practice that enable you to teach other professionals and service users who remain at the heart of the health and social system.Your learning will be supported by experienced researchers and academics who are experts in their field. You will be designated a personal tutor who will support you throughout your studies. In addition, you will be learning alongside a diverse group who are studying at various points in their career, sharing knowledge and gaining understanding of practice across the sector. Above all else we strive to make sure you are ready for the next step in your career. Be part of something life-changing and take on a new challenge today. Distinctive featuresHere are some of the key features of why we think our programme is the right choice for you:
- The involvement of research-active and clinical staff in course design and delivery. Making sure you are learning the most relevant and up to date skills.
- You will have academic support and be assigned a designated personal tutor throughout your studies within an area of professional practice that best suits your needs.
- The opportunity to learn in a School which is an accredited Joanna Briggs Centre.
- The opportunity to undertake a programme in which there is an emphasis on scholarly activity through independent learning in a research-led environment, enabling students to access the latest evidence base on professional practice.
- The opportunity to become a student representative and shape future educational provision.
- Benefit from learning alongside a diverse group who are studying at various points in their career.
- All University teaching sessions are captured on video and made available online* for you to review and revisit your learning (*where appropriate to do so).
請注意：此成績僅為 Cardiff University.
There is plenty of help and advice on offer to students who are travelling from outside the UK to study in Cardiff. This includes information on immigration and visas, with the main website having advice for each individual country. There is also help regarding fees and funding and even how to apply for the university. Once students are committing to attending, there is help to prepare for their time in Cardiff as well as assistance once they arrive. There is also an International Student Support service dedicated to the welfare of students travelling from abroad. They can help with matters such as getting into employment, changing studies and for those bringing families with them. Cardiff University Students Union is the representative of the student body as well as being in charge of the various organisations and clubs on offer. Their building is found near the Cathays railway station and the union also operates a nightclub, radio station and student newspaper. Other services provided include cafes, bars and shops. There are some 150 clubs and societies to get involved with outside the classroom. All offer everything from complete beginners to experienced levels and range from debating societies, volunteering opportunities to student media and other arts. In the sports arena, there are some 60 competitive and non-competitive sports clubs, most of whom take part in the BUCS leagues.