- 用 LINE 聯繫我們
- This MA is not a conventional branding or marketing degree: it offers a unique, theory-based approach to the study of brands, reflected in topics taught on our core modules such as gender, colonial history and branding, social media and open source cultures, and geodemographics and new forms of social classification.
- You'll gain a comprehensive understanding of the history and development of brands and branding, and their relationship to contemporary forms of communication and culture. You'll also ask what happens when the state uses branding techniques to communicate with its citizens.
- You'll also gain in-depth knowledge of the social, political and economic backdrop against which branding has become so important, and an understanding of the key themes and debates surrounding its development and use, including the relationship between brands and intellectual property, and the extent to which branding promotes or inhibits openness and transparency within organisations.
- You'll improve your ability to think critically and creatively about contemporary communications and cultural practices. When you have completed the programme you will be able to analyse contemporary communications, make judgments about their significance, and be able to thoughtfully contribute to contemporary communications.
- You'll benefit from being taught by access in the Department of Media, Communications and Cultural Studies and the Department of Sociology. Our research interests are diverse, and You'll be able to customise your degree by choosing from a range of optional modules to explore your own interests and broaden your perspectives.
- You'll be part of a group of students who have a range of experiences and interests in communication, management, politics, design and the cultural industries.
Brands, Communication and CultureGoldsmiths, University of London
地點: Goldsmiths, University of London
課程長度: 12 months
Goldsmiths, University of London 是個藝術氣息濃厚的校園，學校重視學生的思考過程，結合理論與實務，希望學生的創意能成就他們的生涯。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
Goldsmiths, University of London has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
This unique programme introduces you to the variety of ways in which brands are developed and used, and helps you to understand how the growth of branding: in business, but also in politics, government, sport and culture: has changed the societies we live in.Why study MA Brands, Communication and Culture at Goldsmiths?
You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least upper second class standard in a relevant/related subject. You might also be considered for some programmes if you aren't a graduate or your degree is in an unrelated field, but have relevant experience and can show that you have the ability to work at postgraduate level. If English isn't your first language, You'll need to meet our English language requirements of IELTS 6.5 with a 6.5 in writing and no element lower than 6.0 to study with us.
IELTS: 6.5 (6.5 in writing, no element below 6.0)
請注意：此成績僅為 Goldsmiths, University of London, Marketing的預設雅思成績，可能不是準確分數。欲取得最新雅思門檻，請聯繫我們的顧問