Master of Science in International Addiction Studies (IPAS) MSc
排名: 20 (The Complete University Guide)
課程長度: 12 months
King's College London, University of London has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
The Master of Science in International Addiction Studies (IPAS) course offers students cross‐cultural exposure to critical prevention and treatment practices, as well as research and policy issues in the field of addiction. This programme provides unique opportunities to study addiction in its broadest sense and examine key issues from an international perspective.Key benefits
- A unique programme that focuses on the similar international trends in policy, global epidemiology of substance-related morbidity and mortality, and evidence-based treatment and prevention practices.
- Exclusive online access to lectures produced exclusively for the course by International experts in the addictions field.
- Course members are considered students of all three universities concurrently with access to all online resources available from each of the partners.
- You will receive personalised support from our dedicated module leaders throughout the course.
- Course graduates will receive a triple-badge diploma jointly conferred by the three teaching institutions.
Students from outside the US must have qualified for an honours degree (level 2A or 1) or professional bachelor degree in an appropriate field of study at a recognised tertiary institution, or have a bachelor's degree plus at least five years' related professional work experience. US students should have completed a 4-year bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study. OTHER REQUIREMENTS English language requirements Students must have a high level of proficiency in English, demonstrated by completion of a university qualification study in the English language, or by meeting one of the following English language requirements: an IELTS score of 7.0, a TOEFL score of 600 (paper based) or 250 (computer based). Students must have good academic references Students must have access to reliable internet and be computer literate
IELTS: 7.0 (7.0, All in 6.5)
請注意：此成績僅為 King's College London.
There are some 7000 students from outside the UK attending the university from around 150 different countries. As well as the Student Union there are also other facilities on offer to help adjust to life in the UK including the English Language Centre and help with legal paperwork such as visas, money and fees advice and general assistance with getting settled in. The London Student's Union, which later became the King's College London Students Union was founded back in 1873 and has claims to be the oldest in Europe. It provides students with a vast range of activities outside the classroom including over 50 different sports clubs and some 200 activity groups. It operates two bars, a shop and a gym on campus. Its student media came in the top three in the country and has an award winning website. In 2011, the union was responsible for the first student-led think tank in London, which has a membership of around 2000, making it the largest of its kind in Europe. It covers seven different policy areas and assists in lobbying politicians, NGO's and other policymakers. It also produces a peer-reviewed journal each September called The Spectrum.