排名: 6 (TCUG)
地點: Main Site
課程長度: 12 months
Longborough University 在學校排名、學校設備、學生滿意度及體育等等方面表現皆十分卓越，未來也將投資許多經費繼續提供學生一個先進舒適，教學品質良好的校園。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
Loughborough University has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
ur MSc Management programme will equip you with key business and management skills and knowledge sought by modern organisations.Successful modern organisations depend upon managers with a broad business acumen who can make effective and timely decisions and who are capable of handling and analysing large volumes of information. As a student of our master's in management, you will learn the fundamentals of managing people and organisations and you will gain a good understanding of the primary factors shaping the contemporary business environment. Students enrolled in this programmes acquire significant practical skills and experience that prepare them for the challenges of the fast-paced business environment. Leading experts teach on the module, bringing their latest research developments into the classroom.Our experience of working with a wide range of industrial partners and managerial teams have fed directly into the design of this programme. The wide range of optional modules in our master's in Management also gives you the flexibility to tailor the course to suit your individual career aspirations.The objective of our MSc Management is to create the next generation of outstanding managers and leaders that will make an impact in the contemporary business world.The programme aims to:
- develop in you an integrated and critically aware understanding of management
- equip you with the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice
- prepare you for a significant career in a wide range of roles in management, consultancy and entrepreneurship
- enhance your lifelong learning skills, personal development and employability to enable you to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to and take effective roles within business and society
- provide a relevant, practical and constantly updated programme through close links with many large business and commercial organisations and with taught content which allow you to see ways in which theory can be applied in practice.
An honours degree (good 2:2 of 55% or above) or equivalent international qualification in a non-business discipline, although those with a business degree will be considered.
IELTS: 6.5 (6.0 in each individual element)
請注意：此成績僅為 Loughborough University, Business and management studies 的預設雅思成績，可能不是準確分數。
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Association of MBAs
Loughborough is home to students from over 130 countries around the world and the international student body normally numbers some 2,500. There are various resources available for those from outside the UK to help them prepare for their time at the university and make the most of it. these includes practical elements such as visa information and booking the free coach service from Heathrow airport as well as induction and welcome sessions. There is also plenty of information available to help adjust to life in the UK and making the most of your studies. There is a specialist International Student Support team on hand at the Student Support Centre to deal with a range of issues particular to international students as well religious facilities areas for all backgrounds and faiths. The Student Union building is found to the north-east end of the campus and is responsible for a range of clubs and societies. It also has five rooms, each with their own themes and has been awarded an International Experience Award for its quality. The students are represented by the Union Council and there are also academic support services on offer. There are 56 sports clubs and a Societies Federation numbering some 80 societies. These include those working from the media centre where the TV station, radio and student magazine operate from. There are also around 45 different projects involving the students working with elderly, special needs, homeless people or the environment. The fundraising organisation raises some Â£1 million a year for national and international charities.