International Financial LawCity Campus
排名: 46 (The Complete University Guide)
地點: City Campus
課程長度: 12 months
專訪專訪諾汀漢特倫特大學藝術及設計專員Mr Wallace Murdoch， Wallace 與我們分享為什麼諾汀漢特倫特大學為一流藝術與設計學習地點，以及如何準備申請所需的作品集
Nottingham Trent University has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
Our LLM International Financial Law course has been designed to respond to the rapid growth in the development of the law in international finance and to equip students for future careers in the financial sectors.The course not only focuses on financial transactions and banking, but also insurance, which is a huge industry in both the UK and internationally.Why choose this course?
- Fulfil the growing demand for appropriately qualified international financial law specialists within and beyond the legal profession.
- A variety of Scholarships are available.
- Ideal for students looking for employment in the wider field of financial law.
- Gain an understanding of the wider factors that may have influenced the area of international financial law such as theoretical, ethical, political, economic, and sociological factors.
- Benefit from a faculty providing forward-thinking teaching in the field.
- Optional wide-ranging modules allow students to tailor their degree to their interests.
- Attend an International Summer School and explore Law from a European perspective.
A good law degree (minimum 2:2) or a degree in another discipline. While most of our applicants have a qualification in law, applicants from other disciplines will be considered in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if it is not as lawyers.
IELTS: 6.5 (6.5, All in 5.5)
請注意：此成績僅為 The Nottingham Trent University.
Students travel from around the world to study at Nottingham Trent and there is plenty of help of assistance on hand for them. There are representatives for international students on hand to help with matters including immigration and visas, travelling to the city and adapting to life in Nottingham. There is also country specific information available through the website. Nottingham Trent Students Union organises the student activities and events outside the classroom as well as offering leisure and retail services and representing students across the three campuses. There are various student run media including a magazine, TV station and radio station while the union also operates the RAG fundraising department. The student union is based in the Byron building and runs a nightclub, sports centre, gymnasium, bars and cafes in the city campus while at Clifton, it is based in the Benenson and DH Lawrence Buildings. Finally, at Brackenhurst, it runs the Brack Bar as well as a cafe and organises weekly student nights. There are some 130 societies and clubs to become involved with. Sports are particularly prominent with former students completing in recent winter and summer Olympic Games as well as various other international level sports. It ranks in the 20% of institutions for its sports around the country and has regular annual events against local rival, the University of Nottingham.