South European Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master)University of Glasgow
排名: 19 (The Complete University Guide)
地點: University of Glasgow
課程長度: 24 months
整個城市都是University of Glasgow，不同地方的學生一起融入Glasgow讓你的大學生活不孤單。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
Southern Europe is a region that finds itself at the cutting edge of key global challenges. South European Studies offers the stimulating experience of studying and training in three different European countries in the region and the opportunity to acquire advanced language, research and professional skills.WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- This Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme is unique in examining Southern Europe as a distinct region with its own identity and global role. Themes include democracy and protest, migration, social and economic change, nationalism, European integration and the new trade and security challenges that are reshaping the region.
- Multiple mobility periods allow for a truly international learning experience. Immersion into South European society and culture, experience of diverse educational systems, and needs-based language training in all major South European languages offer in depth knowledge of the region.
- Research and professional tracks are available for maximum choice in curriculum building. The research track leads to a dissertation while the professional track leads to a substantial work placement and a professional project.
- EMJMD consortium partners include University of Glasgow, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Aix-Marseille Université, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, LUISS Guido Carli Rome and Instituto de Ciências Sociais da Universidade de Lisboa.
- An innovative Winter school offering dissertation training will be held annually in the month of January at ICS, University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Guest lectures and seminars are offered by scholars and policy practitioners who are leading experts in their field.
2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject. An interest in politics, international affairs, geography, history, classics, law, languages, economics, sociology, anthropology, psychology, cultural and media studies would be beneficial.
IELTS: 6.5 (no sub less than 6)
請注意：此成績僅為 The University of Glasgow.
Students travel from around the world to study at the university and its website has country-specific information available. The International Student Support Team is a dedicated advisory service to help students on a range of subjects including immigration, finding employment and dealing with financial matters. For those to whom English isnâ€™t a first language there is also English language courses available through the University Language Centre who also provide language support during the length of study. Student life is organised differently at Glasgow than many universities meaning there isnâ€™t a single student association but rather a number covering different areas. There are two separate studentâ€™s unions, dating from the times when one was for male students and the other for female, called the Glasgow University Union (GUU) and the Queen Margaret Union (QMU). There is also a Students Representative Council that is the legal body representing studentsâ€™ interests in the university and in wider terms. The two unions organise a number of social and cultural groups and events including providing facilities for debating, dining, socialising and meeting rooms. Sports are handled by the Glasgow University Sports Association (GUSA) that operates both sports clubs as well as fitness classes and drop in sessions.