Sport and Exercise Science and Medicine
排名: 19 (The Complete University Guide)
修讀方式 distance learning (part-time)
課程長度: 36 months
整個城市都是University of Glasgow，不同地方的學生一起融入Glasgow讓你的大學生活不孤單。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
The aim of this online taught MSc in Sports Science is to provide you with an advanced, research-led programme of study in Sport & Exercise Science & Medicine. A key strength of this programme is its flexibility, enabling you to specialise in physical activity and health, sports performance, or sports medicine.WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- 1st in the UK for Sport Science (Complete University Guide 2021).
- This is the only MSc in Sports Science in Scotland that merges Sport & Exercise Medicine and Sport & Exercise Science within a single degree programme, providing a broad range of options across these disciplines.
- Benefit from access to the expertise of staff at the National Stadium Sports Health & Injury Clinic at Hampden Park, a custom-built, state-of-the-art sports medicine facility.
- You will develop and enhance your skills in: searching and critically evaluating relevant scientific evidence; application of knowledge to novel concepts and situations; experimental design; research methods and ethics; data handling and statistics; interpretation and evaluation of experimental data; scientific writing; and oral presentations.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities to study performance and health aspects of Sport & Exercise Science, from the whole body to the molecular level. These include advanced exercise laboratories, metabolic investigation suites and a molecular biochemistry lab. We are the best equipped exercise science group for laboratory facilities in Scotland, making the University of Glasgow the perfect place to study an MSc in Sports Science.
- You will have the chance to network with a number of regional/national sporting bodies and a number of professional sporting clubs. There may be opportunities for internships (in place of a research project) for some students.
- Guest lecture staff provide interactive sessions in their specialist fields.
A degree in the sport and exercise sciences, physiotherapy, medicine, other relevant biological/biomedical sciences, or other health professions/health-related areas (at least a 2.2 Honours Degree or equivalent). Alternative qualifications will also be considered on a case-by-case basis. International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
IELTS: 6.5 (no sub less than 6)
請注意：此成績僅為 The University of Glasgow.
Students travel from around the world to study at the university and its website has country-specific information available. The International Student Support Team is a dedicated advisory service to help students on a range of subjects including immigration, finding employment and dealing with financial matters. For those to whom English isnâ€™t a first language there is also English language courses available through the University Language Centre who also provide language support during the length of study. Student life is organised differently at Glasgow than many universities meaning there isnâ€™t a single student association but rather a number covering different areas. There are two separate studentâ€™s unions, dating from the times when one was for male students and the other for female, called the Glasgow University Union (GUU) and the Queen Margaret Union (QMU). There is also a Students Representative Council that is the legal body representing studentsâ€™ interests in the university and in wider terms. The two unions organise a number of social and cultural groups and events including providing facilities for debating, dining, socialising and meeting rooms. Sports are handled by the Glasgow University Sports Association (GUSA) that operates both sports clubs as well as fitness classes and drop in sessions.