- 用 LINE 聯繫我們
- Develop advanced design skills in small class-sizes, for use in landscape architecture and urban design practice.
- Address the critical processes of urbanization, such as extreme environmental events, shifting economic agendas, new forms of public space and the transformations to urban infrastructures.
- Benefit from the high international profile of the course, published research, and award-winning student projects in Landscape Institute Awards and International Biennial of Landscape Architecture.
- Undertake research visits to London's art galleries (The Tate, ICA), museums (British Museum) and important landscapes (Kew Gardens, Royal Park Greenwich, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park).
- Study on a Landscape Institute accredited course to becoming a professional Chartered Landscape Architect.
- Landscape Institute
Landscape ArchitectureGreenwich Maritime Campus
地點: Greenwich Maritime Campus
課程長度: 12 months
University of Greenwich 致力要讓每位學生感受到被重視，持續都有投資在校園建設，有充足的資金支持研究，校園古色古香，環境優美。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
This course is designed for anyone interested in becoming a professional landscape architect. You'll engage with landscape, urbanism, agriculture and infrastructure projects in the UK and abroad.The core component of the MA Landscape Architecture course is based in the design studios of our new state-of-the-art building in Stockwell Street. Students work with academics and practitioners to develop projects and review designs. You'll be pushed to develop innovative and distinct approaches to landscape architecture, culminating in a final design project and thesis. Teaching is informed by technical and theoretical seminars, with guest lectures from international artists, designers and academics.The course will open up career paths in landscape architecture, planning, and urban design. Graduates of the MA Landscape Architecture have gone on to lead design projects including the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the Eden Project.What you should know about this course
You should have a good undergraduate degree in landscape architecture or a recognised equivalent. You'll also need a portfolio of your landscape architecture work.
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each)
請注意：此成績僅為 University of Greenwich, Architecture, building and planning的預設雅思成績，可能不是準確分數。欲取得最新雅思門檻，請聯繫我們的顧問
There is a thriving international community at the university including students from over 100 countries around the world. The International Office is the first point of contact for these students and can help with a variety of matters around living in the UK. This includes assistance with accommodation, registering for medical services and immigration and visas advice. They help with the arrival in London while students get used to their new home and with daily life matters as well as academic ones. There are also language courses on offer for those wishing to learn or improve their English skills. At the heart of student life at the university is the Students Union and all students are automatically members. It offers a range of services to these members including academic and non-academic advice and support, representation and the organisation of various clubs and societies for extracurricular times. It also operates three different bars as well as a shop and an online shop for students. The university has a top record for its sports teams and there are a range of competitive and non-competitive activities on offer. Clubs take part in the BUCS leagues against other universities and colleges and range from cricket and football to netball and self-defence activities. Likewise the societies over all aspects of life including academic, activities and games, campaigning, cultural and performing arts as well as the chance to start their own should students find a niche.