- 用 LINE 聯繫我們
- You'll consider the role of the leader, how that role links to and differs from management and the development that may be required. You'll look at the concepts of vision, values, culture, strategic planning.
- You'll have the opportunity to reflect upon your personal professional practice, considering current theories and research about learning and development through a variety of teaching and learning strategies. You'll be supported to enhance your understanding of the policy and practice context in which practitioners and managers are operating. The course could help you to progress into middle and senior management roles.
- The course is tailored around you.You can expand on your teaching and learning focus by choosing from a range of options to match your role, experience or organisation to help you progress as an informed, reflective and inspirational practitioner.
- On this course You'll have the opportunity to develop an understanding of critical reflection and how to employ independent learning strategies to enable you to evaluate and inform your professional practice.You'll also develop and deepen your knowledge and understanding of educational research and be able be able to use these skills in researching an aspect of leadership and management for your dissertation.
- You'll be taught by an outstanding team of teachers, and will have access to our extensive professional and academic network which feeds directly into course design and delivery and to excellent facilities and specialist equipment.
Education (Leadership and Management)Main Site
地點: Main Site
課程長度: 12 months
University of Huddersfield 是一個會讓人後悔最後沒有選擇的學校，在那裡的生活對你的未來生活有非常重大的影響，值得人一探究竟。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
University of Huddersfield has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
If you're currently in a position of responsibility either in the education or public service sector and would like to take on more of a leadership role, then this course could be for you. This course will focus on developing your own effectiveness as a manager by considering wider theories, research and strategies whilst also developing your skills as a leader.Why Education (Leadership and Management)?
You should have an honours degree in a relevant subject at 2:2 or above, or a professional equivalent. The University will determine whether a degree can be recognised as UK equivalent. If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University's entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages - https://www.hud.ac.uk/international/where-are-you-from/
IELTS: 6.0 (with no element lower than 5.5)
請注意：此成績僅為 University of Huddersfield.
There are plenty of resources available to assist international students in their transition to life in Huddersfield. This ranges from pre-arrival advice including information specific to each country to arrival advice such as finding accommodation. Support also includes information about visas and immigration as well as financial advice and cultural tips to adapting to life in the UK. There are also plenty of societies that may be of interest including a number of special international ones that allows people from certain areas of the world to get together and meet new friends. There are also special international events including the Spring Festival, Diwali and Bonfire Night celebrations. The students union is available for student representation and support and is based in the new Student Central building. There are a host of sports clubs, societies, volunteering opportunities, student media and event organisation to get involved with. The union also runs an Advice Centre to help students with various matters ranging from health and wellbeing to study assistance and financial advice. Sports clubs range from traditional British sports such as badminton, football and rugby to newer ones such as American Football, basketball and even cheerleading. There are individual sports within teams such as various athletics disciplines as well as fitness activities and activities such as fencing, cycling and even go karting. The clubs and societies cover all types of interests, cultural groups and volunteering projects such as animal and human rights society to the circus society and the engineering society. There is also the facility for students to start their own club or society if they find a niche that their interest can fill. There are also volunteering projects such as working in the community and victim support.