International ManagementLancaster Campus
排名: 123 (UKEAS)
地點: Lancaster Campus
課程長度: 12 months
University of Cumbria 因為學校小，於是無論詩詩生或學生之間都有緊密的連結。學校教育重實用，為學生面對社會做好準備。如果您對這間學校有興趣，歡迎來找我們的顧問聊聊！
University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
If you aspire to work in the global business world with multi-national companies, our course will help you to secure the professional knowledge and skills to bolster your career in this fast-paced market.You will learn about international business practices, operations, sustainability and strategic management in the context of today's complex and changing globalised marketplace.Why Choose University of CumbriaYou will learn in a ‘global classroom' alongside international students, where you can experience a social and cultural understanding of practice in other countries, helping to inform your cross-cultural business reasoning, practices and solutions. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to secure contacts across the globe.Your learning will be enhanced with work-based projects and workshops giving you every opportunity to build your business confidence and give you an authentic insight into the scenarios and challenges that you will face in your future career.
- Our strong links with regional businesses and with partnerships nationally and internationally including our partner FAME in Malaysia - boosts networking and employment prospects
- Tutors have a wealth of international experience working in the field, working for organisations such as the UN and as consultants
- Learn contemporary knowledge and insights from industry experts
- Access to the latest technology and packages used in the real business world
- Option to study part-time, if you are currently employed and would like to continue in your job while gaining a masters
- Opportunity to complete a piece of postgraduate research on a specific area of interest to you
- Tutorials and seminars are in small groups and with a personal tutor support system, it means we get to know you well
- Tutors are involved in international research, which informs your learning with up-to-date knowledge and practice
- Great pastoral care to support you while you live and learn with us
1st or 2nd Class Honours degree; students with other qualifications may be admitted to the course via Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) procedures.
IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component)
請注意：此成績僅為 University of Cumbria, International and cross cultural management 的預設雅思成績，可能不是準確分數。
International students can make use of a variety of resources to help them apply and prepare for attending the university. This starts with information by country about the application requirements and process as well as about visas and immigration information. There is a Centre for English Language Learning and Teaching that makes available courses for those wishing to learn or improve their English skills while there is help on hand for daily life issues such as banking, health care, accommodation and even bringing family to the UK while studying. The university will even help with getting from the airport to the university and finding your way around when you first arrive. All students are automatically members of the student union who are available to help and support students as well as represent them within the university and nationally. There are three full time offices of the union, two at Carlisle and one in Lancaster. The union also operates the clubs and societies for a fulfilling extracurricular life ranging from sports to interest and cultural groups as well as volunteer work and academic interests.